This post is for you if You want to:
- Use different operating systems including MAC, Windows and Linux.
- Write documents easily convertible to PDF and HTML formats.
- Write and organize hyper-text notes.
- Write and create a small personal wiki (like Wikipedia) with you notes.
- Read and write your formatted documents from any Operative System without depending on a specific Text-Editor.
- Write a browser-readable digital book.
What is a Markdown file text?
Markdown is a lightweight markup language for creating formatted text using a plain-text editor.
Features of the Markdown language:
- Lists and Checklists
- embed images
- link to files or specific words in other files
- many more…
Softwares that you can use:
- Browser plugins (Read only).
- NotePad or any default Tex-Editor.
- Visual Studio Code (with preview).
- Free Markdown Editors with various features.